Convalescent Care, Bed & Bale Short Term Boarding
As well, we are always offering long term boarding options, and are located just 10 minutes South of Saskatoon.
- Exceptional quality hay imported from the USA for 2019/2020 winter
- Insulated barn with 5 stalls and 2 tie stalls
- Water in barn
- Feed room with supplied bins
- Tack room
- Heated shop to store freezables, feed, bits and helmets for winter riding
- Storage in shop for tubs/blankets/first aid kits etc
- Hay shed for squares storage (if needed)
- Certified Equine First Aid Instructor on-site
Pasture Board Amenities:
- 2, 30-acre pastures
- Interior electric fencing,
- 3-sided shelters and natural tree bluffs
- Heated automatic water
- Netted slow-feed round bales for winter feed (no shoes on pasture board)
- Straw bedding in winter
- Corrals cleaned weekly
Paddock Board Amenities:
- 60x100’ Private paddock
- Fully sheltered with windbreaks and south facing shelter
- Heated auto waterer
- 20x15’ insulated barn converted to shelter
- Choice of winter feed: 80/20 Crested Wheatgrass/Alfalfa or Timothy/Brome grass hay
- Choice of hand feed or net bale feed
- Corrals cleaned weekly
- Best for 2 horses that live together as when the herds are out at pasture they can be out of sight
- 4-horse hot walker
- 65x165 outdoor arena with sand footing
- Jumps, obstacles, barrels, bridges for training
- 9 acre field used for winter riding or cross training
- We border 2 quarter sections of land for trail riding
- Located 10-15 minutes from:
Grasswood Horse Park,
Prairieland Ag Centre,
and many other private stables with great clinicians and places to ride.
I have over 25 years’ experience with horses both english and western, 10+ years’ experience boarding horses, and am a Certified Advanced Equine First Aid Instructor.
I am also Certified Equine Kinesiology Taping Practitioner, Equine Craniosacral Practitioner, and Hansbo Sport & Sherwood Equine Product Retailer. I offer these services separately, as well as nutrition and hoof care consults, and beginner/intermediate riding or groundwork lessons at the ranch.
If you or someone you know is interested in a tour, please PM me. Looking for responsible owners with well mannered equines to share our homestead with.
Winter board as referenced above is $300 per month, rates after April are $250 per month
Blanket Service available +$50/month
Daily Feed/Grain Service +$50/month
Hot Walker exercise program +$100/month (20 minute walks 2-3x/week)
Veterinary and boarding references are available.